Wednesday 7 March 2012

Siblings....

Siblings are so sililar, yet so different. At every moment we as parents can identify similarities and dissimilarities instantly. Its so because we have afirst born for comparison all the time. Maybe its little harsh on the newer second born. But we have tried, consciously, not to do any comparisons. We fail many times but we are trying. Aadu is 6 months old. Still not able to sit without support for long, but already trying to crawl. No matter how experienced I might be because I already have Ishu, still, I marvel at her efforts and love to see her play. She as much a delight as Ishu had been. She makes me feel complete. I still thank god for blessing us with a son and a daughter. I so much look forward to parenting them both. Its a feast for our eyes to see Ishu n Aadu interact with each other. They are all over each other, cooing, babbling, talking, pulling, tugging, kissing, hugging and loving each other so fondly. All anger, tensionand stress melts away on seeing them together.  Its such a woderful experience. To be parents. It makes us so hopeful of future. Everthing seems so bright n happy.  We are blessed. God, please take care of my babies all their life. Thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment